A world where creativity is an integral part of homeless communities, people who are or have been homeless are an intrinsic part of the arts and art plays a role in creating systemic changes.
Arts & Homelessness International works with the international homelessness community to bring positive change to people, projects and policy using arts and creativity
- To connect people from the arts and homelessness community together around the world
- To strengthen the arts and homelessness community around the world
- To advocate for the role of the arts in the homeless community around the world
- We organise annual exchanges and events with the arts and homelessness community globally
- We run an ART (Advocacy, Research and Training) Laboratory which is a place to help the sector make the case for its work, produce research, resources, explore new models and ways of working and capacity building for projects and people working in this field