Fort Vancouver Regional Library District, headquartered in Vancouver in Southwest Washington state, was established in 1950 as the first inter-county rural library district in the state, and provides information resources, services, and community and cultural events.
To strengthen our communities through knowledge, experiences, and creativity.
Everyone recognizes and values libraries as an essential element of a free society.
- Community Success: We are an engaged and valued partner.
- District-wide Collaboration: We thrive when we all support our common goals.
- Exceptional Service: We deliver positive and successful experiences.
- Innovation: We believe in imagination and possibilities.
- Intellectual Freedom: We ensure confidential and open access to all points of view.